MBA ONLINE WEBINAR SERIES
Our online MBA, MBA (Health Management) and Graduate Certificate in Business Administration are your world-class pathways to transformational growth. Register or watch this webinar on demand to hear everything you need to know about our postgraduate business programs. The online admissions team at the University of Adelaide are here to make sure you are fully informed and ready to commence your online study journey.
WEBINAR 1: Postgraduate online Business Administration deep-dive
Academic staff from the University of Adelaide will present a 45-minute interactive webinar on everything you need to know about our program. There will also be time to answer any questions that you may have live.
In this session, we'll cover:
- what makes the University of Adelaide different?
- academic staff, course curriculum and types of assessments
- career outcomes
- support services available to you
- entry requirements and how to apply
- fee and FEE-HELP information
- live Q&A.
- academic staff member from the Adelaide Business School
- member of our online admissions team
WEBINAR 2: Online study experience
Studying online with the University of Adelaide gives you the flexibility to study on your terms. Continue working full time and log onto the innovative online learning platform whenever suits you and your lifestyle. Register or watch our online webinar series on demand to get a glimpse of what it's like to study online with the University of Adelaide.
What you’ll learn:
- what the online learning environment looks like and can offer
- how you can connect with fellow students and staff
- typical assessment types
- how we help you succeed with support services
- program and teaching period structure
- how to get started and enrol
- live Q&A.
- a member of our student success team
- a member of our online admissions team
We hope to see you at the webinars and help you along your journey to finding the right solution to meet your career and lifestyle needs.
Ready to apply?
Start your application today to secure your spot in the upcoming teaching period.